Last week we talked on what happened when God arises in your situation. Whenever God arises, His enemies scattered and other deliverances take place.
For you and I to be able to shine, we need to arise as well. Here it means that God has a part to play in your destiny and you too must act well your part.
Like I do say, God will do what he would do, you can not do what God supposed to do, and God too will not do for you what you supposed to do. So, after God had cleared the way, you too got to rise so that you can shine.
I will Arise is a personal decision. When the prodigal son made that decision, he took a step into success. There’s a power in decision. In making this, there’s no dilly-dallying. The mason decided to arise, and he arose. He made up his mind. Be a person of action, be hardworking and diligent. If you decide to do the will of God, go ahead, whenever God minister to you to pay your tight, do not hesitate.
For you to shine, you need to do the following:
1. Arise to take your place Acts 26:16. Every one is born with a purpose to take a place in life. Make sure you make a difference in your generation. Our ability to grow and develop is left in our hands. Heavenly Father won’t make us do what He wants us to do—that’s the point of this life. But He will give us the help we need to succeed. So, know your purpose and run with it. When the purpose of a thing is unknown, abuse is inevitable. Abuse means abnormal use.
2. Arise to receive your healing Mark 2:9, if you’re sick or afflicted, lying on bed and drawing sympathiser to yourself will not do the magic. It’s good to pray but what matter is for you to attempt to rise from the sick bed so that you can manifest your healing. As you arise, it will stir up the faith in you and you’ll be healed.
3. Arise to build Nehemiah 2:20, is there a work in your life or in the kingdom tat you supposed to partake in but being discouraged to pursue? I sensed God saying arise, and attempt it again. Be strong and courageous, do not allow the enemies or adversaries to weaken your destiny.
4. Arise to enter into a new era Isaiah 16:12, there’s a new thing God wants to do in your life and for God to do it He says you need to let go of the past and arise to enter into your new dispensation in Isaiah 43:18-19
5. Arise to possess your possessions Genesis 13:17, here I want to remind you again that whatever vision has give you and I, it is time to back up the vision with action. It’s time to walk into your dreamland and let it become reality.
The passage tells us that Abraham was instructed by God and promised him that He would give him all the land as far as a he could see and Abraham caught the vision. Because Abraham was able to rise, the vision became a reality by possessing the land.
1. Father, from today, let there be no limit to the possibilities ahead of me IJN.
2. Father, give me the grace to arise according to your promises in my life IJN.
3. Father, help me to succeed in life IJN.